1/4 of a medium sized cabbage
1/2 lb pork butt (sliced very thinly)
handful of dried chili
handful of fried peanuts (optional)
1 tsp sliced garlic
1 tsp white vinegar
1 tsp black vinegar
1 tbsp thick dark soy sauce
1 tbsp rice wine
1 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp ground black peppercorn
- Add vegetable oil in wok. Add in pork butt slices.
- Turn on heat. Cook pork slices over low heat, tossing and separating them as you cook.
- Add additional oil as necessary to prevent the meat from sticking to the wok.
- When pork is almost cooked, remove from wok and transfer to a plate for later use.
- With the remaining oil, saute garlic and dried chili over low heat till garlic is aromatic.
- Switch on to high heat. Add cabbage and seasonings and stir fry over high heat.
- Return pork to the wok and continue to stir fry for a few minutes.
- Drizzle sesame oil, fry to mix well and transfer to a serving plate and serve.