2 dungeness crab (pre-cooked)
1 packet Prima black pepper sauce
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp chopped shallot
1 tbsp chopped ginger
1 tbsp vegetable oil
3/4 cup water
- Using the back of a large knife, crack the pincers and chop the crabs into large pieces.
- Heat up oil in wok. Fry chopped garlic, shallot and ginger over low heat till aromatic.
- Add crabs and stir fry over high heat.
- Pour black pepper sauce over the crabs and fry to mix well.
- Add water and continue to fry for a few minutes over high heat.
- Transfer crabs to a serving plate and enjoy this delectable dish immediately.