2 medium-sized eggplant
1 red chilli - chopped
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
3 cloves garlic - chopped
few sprigs of parsley - chopped
1 tbsp sesame oil
- Slice the eggplant into thin slices (roughly 1 cm thick). Preheat oven to 410 degree F.
- Brush olive on the baking tray.. Arrange the eggplant slices on the tray and brush another layer of olive oil over the slices.
- When oven is heated, place tray in and bake for 12 minutes.
- Heat up sesame oil in a small pan over low heat, fry garlic, parsley and red chill till fragrant. Transfer to a plate.
- Then add soy sauce, vinegar and dash of olive oil. Transfer the baked eggplant slices to the plate and toss to mix well.
- Serve as an appetizer.