1 lb boneless pork loin - cut into bite sized chunks
1 green and/or yellow bell pepper
3 dried red chilli
1 small can pineapple chunks - drained, reserve juice
1/2 cucumber - cut into bite sized chunks
1/2 white onion - diced
2 shallots - diced
1 clove garlic - minced
toasted seasame seeds
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp cooking wine
1 tsp ginger juice
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
3 tbsp ketchup
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp vinegar
1/2 cup pineapple juice
hubby's first dish that got me clicking away....
- Marinate pork in salt, pepper, soy sauce, wine and ginger juice for 15 minutes.
- Coat pork with cornstarch. Fry in hot oil until crisp. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil. Saute garlic, onions, shallots and chilli till fragrant.
- Add seasoning and bring to a boil. Add fried pork, bell pepper, pineapple and cucumber and mix well.
- Simmer for about 10 mins or until vegetables are tender.
- Thicken with cornstarch mixture
- Sprinkle some toasted seasame seeds over the dish and Serve while hot.