1 five spiced tofu - cut into cubes
1/4 lb minced pork
1 shitake mushroom - soaked, drained and cut into small pieces
2 cloves garlic - chopped
pinch of sugar
dash of salt
dash of pepper
1 tbsp huatiao wine
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Heat up oil in pan and saute garlic till aromatic.
- Turn on high heat. Add minced pork and stir fry for a while.
- Add tofu and mushrooms and do a quick stir fry.
- Drizzle sauce into pan and fry to mix well.
- Add a little water if it is too dry.
- Add sugar,salt and pepper and fry for a while.
- Stir in a little cornstarch solution and fry to combine well.
- Serve warm with rice.