1 block of firm tofu
1/3 cup peanuts
2 large shitake mushrooms - soaked, drained and cut into quarters
dried beancurd - soaked and cut into large pieces
1 star anise
1 pc dang gui
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
dash of sesame oil
sprinkle of pepper
- Cut the tofu into large cubes and pan fry them. Set aside.
- Place the peanuts, mushroom, star anise and dang gui into a pressure cooker.
- Add dark soy sauce and light soy sauce. Cover and cook till peanuts are soft.
- Add tofu and dried beancurd and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle sesame oil and pepper and serve warm with rice.