1 cornish chicken
1 tbsp rose wine
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp grated ginger
2 stalk green onion
1 pc dang gui
1 packet salt
parchment paper (might be better to use greaseproof paper)
- Clean chicken. Marinate chicken with rose wine and soy sauce, including cavity.
- Rub some salt inside the cavity. Place grated ginger, green onion and dang gui inside the cavity.
- Wrap with greaseproof paper and wrap up like a parcel. Use a string to tie the parcel of chicken.
- Place chicken parcel onto a big piece of aluminium foil and cover with salt.
- Wrap up the aluminium foil and bake in oven for 1 hour.
- Open parcel, remove salt and enjoy the chicken.