1 packet freshly frozen sea cucumber - cleaned and blanched
1 packet frozen clams
1 pot chicken stock
handful of yuzhu
few slices ginger
2 cloves garlic
1 tbsp brandy
dash of pepper
salt to taste
- Add ginger slices, garlic, yuzhu and sea cucumber to chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Continue to simmer over low heat till sea cucumbers are tender.
- Add clams to soup and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and ladle into soup bowl.
- Add brandy and sprinkle some chopped parsley abd serve warm